Cryocooler Series (CS™) CuTS®
Copper Thermal Straps for Cryocoolers / Cryorefrigerators
TAI now offers our exclusive Cryocooler Series (CS™) Copper Thermal Strap (CuTS®) standard product line. Cryocooler Series (CS™) CuTS® are based on common cold head diameters from the industry's most popular cryocoolers, and from our customers' most frequent end fitting / terminal block styling requests. As with all standard model straps, cabling/rope length and bolt pattern customization is free of charge (as are our front-end design and assessment services). For minor changes to end fitting dimensions, please contact us to discuss. Our staff is willing to work with your program to minimize NRE/design fees, to help you avoid paying the full cost of a typical custom program.
Please note that that TAI can customize any of the 42 CS™ Model CuTS® for a small additional fee, and we routinely provide fully custom cryocooler / cold head / dilution refrigerator thermal straps with any cold head diameter and end fitting configuration.
Pictured (Top): Customized CS CuTS® with Ni and 99.99% Au Plating (Oct. 2017). (Bottom): Customized CS-45AL Thermal Strap for NASA JPL (August 2017).
Cryocooler Series (CS™) Copper Thermal Straps (CuTS®)
- Most affordable straps in the Industry
- No NRE or Design Fees
- Typical 5-6 week lead times
- Made entirely of 99.99 - 99.998% Pure OFHC cu (CU-101)
- Solder-Free, never brazed/welded
- Made with TAI's exclusive OFHC UltraFlex® copper cabling
- Designed and fabricated for maximum flexibility
- Available in single and double row straps
- AVAILABLE IN 7 POPULAR COLD HEAD DIAMETERS
- 42 SUB-MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
- NICKEL AND GOLD PLATING NOW AVAILABLE
- Material Certs and CoC's - FREE
- Bolt pattern customization - FREE
- Cable length customization - FREE
- Front-end Design & Projection Services - FREE
- Large Discounts for All New Customers, University, NASA, and National Laboratory Customers
GET YOUR COPY OF THE 2018 CuTS® CATALOG TODAY!
Custom and Standard Cryocooler Series CuTS® Examples
*Cryocooler Series (CS™) Model Examples
Pictured: Two submodels from our CS line.
*Complete drawings, details and specs on all of our 66 standard models can be found in the new 2018 CuTS® Catalog.
To see flexibility demonstrations of our standard and custom CuTS®, click here now!
For important tips on designing and ordering thermal straps, please visit our new web page: Thermal Strap Design & Ordering Tips, now!
If you would like to submit an inquiry, download our CuTS® Questionnaire, complete, and send to our Director of Business Development, Tyler Link. Mr. Link is available to discuss your inquiry from 06:00 - 22:00 MST, 13:00 - 05:00 GMT, 7 days/week, and can get you an assessment in 1-3 business days (max).