Cryocooler Series (CS) CuTS®
New for 2018, TAI is excited to present our all new Cryocooler Series (CS) CuTS® product line. Cryocooler Series (CS) CuTS® are based on common cold head diameters from the industry's most popular cryocoolers, and from our customers' most frequent end fitting / terminal block styling requests. As with all standard model straps, cabling/rope length and bolt pattern customization is free of charge (as are our front-end design and assessment services). For minor changes to end fitting dimensions, please contact us to discuss. Our staff is willing to work with your program to minimize NRE/design fees, to help you avoid paying the full cost of a typical custom program.
Please note that that TAI can customize any of the 42 CS Model CuTS® for a small additional fee, and we routinely provide fully custom cryocooler / cold head / dilution refrigerator thermal straps with any cold head diameter and end fitting configuration.
Pictured: Custom CuTS® with crycooler cold head, isolator, and dewar/rod interface plates and fittings (Sept./Oct. 2017)
Cryocooler Series (CS) Copper Thermal Straps (CuTS®)
- Most affordable straps in the Industry
- Typical 5-6 week lead times
- Made entirely of 99.99 - 99.998% Pure OFHC cu (CU-101)
- Solder-Free, never brazed/welded
- Designed and fabricated for maximum flexibility
- Available in single and double row straps
- AVAILABLE IN 7 POPULAR COLD HEAD DIAMETERS
- 42 SUB-MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
- NICKEL AND GOLD PLATING NOW AVAILABLE
- Material Certs and CoC's - FREE
- Bolt pattern customization - FREE
- Cable length customization - FREE
- Front-end Design & Projection Services - FREE
- Large Discounts for All New Customers, University, NASA, and National Laboratory Customers
Cryocooler Series (CS) Examples
Pictured: Two submodels from our CS line.
Complete drawings, details and specs on all of our 66 standard models can be found in the new 2018 CuTS® Catalog.
To see flexibility demonstrations of our standard and custom CuTS®, click here now!
For important tips on designing and ordering thermal straps, please visit our new web page: Thermal Strap Design & Ordering Tips, now!
If you would like to submit an inquiry, download our CuTS® Questionnaire, complete, and send to our Director of Business Development, Tyler Link. Mr. Link is available to discuss your inquiry from 06:00 - 22:00 MST, 12:00 - 04:00 GMT, 7 days/week, and can get you an assessment in 1-3 business days (max).